Monday, April 7, 2008

Things are looking up!!!!

Well it has been a while since i have up dated my blog so here it goes. I have been doing pretty good not ailments all last week a couple of bloody noses but none that lasted 2 and a half hours like the first one did. Work is going ok some days are good and some days are bad but that comes with any job right. I get to change where i sit at work this week so I am hoping that it will make everything better with all the negativity that has been around me. As for the rest of work I found out last week that i wont be getting any raised or bonuses this time around because I have been sick so much this fall / winter season but i do hope that the spring summer season will be much better for me. As I have a lot to look forward to. As for DeWayne he is doing good he got a job at Round Table Pizza and will start working Senske Lawn and Tree Care on Monday of next week in there sales office he was looking for a grown up job and he found it. I think this will be a great job for him and he is looking forward to starting a new job journey.

DeWayne has already been busy with softball this year he has had two different tourneys so far and has 2 more this month. We will also be traveling to see mom and dad on dads birthday weekend since he has a tourney in Moses Lake that weekend. We are both looking forward to Memorial Day Weekend and seeing family some that we have not seen since our wedding a year and a half ago. My how time flies when you are having fun.

No comments:

Ryan

Ryan
You have to find your self in God before you know who you are.