Monday, April 7, 2008

Just for you Sister!!!

A-B-C Meme
A-Available - when ever needed I am always Available
B-Best friend - My husband DeWayne
C-Cake or Pie? -Pound Cake YUMMMM!!!
D-Drink of choice: Strawberry Fruit Slush from Sonic
E-Essential - Water Couldn't live with out it (just make sure it is nice and cold first)
F-Favorite color - RED but Pink is coming in a close second these days
G-Gummi bears or worms: Gummi worms the Red and White ones I pick them out and let everyone else have the others!!!
H-Hometown: Mt. Vernon but the Tri-Cities are growing on me a little more all the time
I-Indulgence: Pedicures I try to have one done once a month if I can I love sitting there and just relaxing which I don't like to do very often
J-January or February: Don't like either one by that time i am ready for spring bring on March
K-Kids and names: Claya for a girl and Gavin for a boy
L-Life: is like a box of Chocolates you never know what your gonna get
M-Marriage date: September 9, 2006 My how time flies it is going to be 2 years this year....
N-Number of siblings: 1 sister - Randi Love her to pieces
O-Oranges or apples: I love the Juice from either but i don't like to eat them very often cus they don't like it in my tummy
P-Phobias: I have a fear of there being a rat in my toilet some day when i go to sit down on the toilet so i always have to check first before sitting.....
Q-Quote: The ultimate lesson all of us have to learn is unconditional love, which includes not only others but ourselves as well. - Elizabeth Kubler-Ross
R-Reason to smile - I am married to my best friend of all times and I know that he will be there for me no matter what happens. How could that not make you smile
S-Season: Spring with everything starting to grow and everything being bright and cheerio!!!!
T-Tag -Totally Awesome Girl!!!
U-Unknown fact about you: I once fit 6 Banana's in my mouth at one time.
V-Vegetable you don't like: almost any veggie that is cooked but i love raw veggies!!!
X-X-rays you have had: to many to count
Y-Your favorite food: Potatoes any way but home made mashed
Z-Zodiac: Aries...

No comments:

Ryan

Ryan
You have to find your self in God before you know who you are.