Thursday, March 27, 2008

My monthly trip to the hospital

Well yesterday i had a very bad headache that would not go away so i took some Advil then all of a sudden my nose started bleeding and bleeding and bleeding for 2.5 hours it bled and i ended up in the hospital. Once again with no insurance I had to go to the hospital. Let me tell you what I was so mad that the doctors at the doctors office couldn't help me and that they had to send me to the hospital. But they have to do what has to be done so i went in and saw Dr.Gurney ( yes just like the hospital Gurney) Any how he stuck some cotton in my nose that was wet with this stuff that burned like super bad for 45 mins but we Finlay got the nose bleed to stop. From there i went back to work hoping that they would let me come back since it was not my choice for me to leave they told me i had to. But no i could not go back so today i went back and found out that i was pointed for being gone yesterday( i know this means nothing to you guys but it means to me that if i miss any more time in 90 days i will no longer have a Job) So i went in and saw HR today and they told me that because i was not taken in an ambulance that it would not count. ( Let me tell you i was so mad they are the ones that said that i needed to leave but yet they are going to penalize me for it) So needless to say right when we get DeWayne gets a job we are not looking for one for me because I am tired off all the stress. I just want to do something that i am good at and people will like me for who i am. I guess that is all i have to say for right now.


P.S. Thanks for the many Birthday comments i really appreciate them all!

1 comment:

CiaoBella! said...

so what's happening?? I'm waiting to hear if you're still working!
Aunt Mary

Ryan

Ryan
You have to find your self in God before you know who you are.