Saturday, April 26, 2008

Sorry it has been so long.

Lets see what has been going on with DeWayne and I lately. Well lets go back a little while. The weekend before dads birthday we went up to mom and dads I was sick but had gone to the doctors and she gave me some Meds so I thought that everything would be fine when we went to mom and dads. It wasn't, mom ended up taking me to the ER because I couldn't breath so we got back to the house around 4 am that morning we got all my Meds (thanks to mom and dad we got it worked out that my insurance could pay on Monday so i could get them) then we went home that day and I went back to work on Wednesday and was sick didn't have a voice and ended up being taken to the ER by Ambulance on Friday because I was dizzy and was having trouble breathing because i was coughing so much. I was told that I was not to go back to work until the following Wednesday, I went to go back to work on Wednesday still didn't have a voice and had a fever so I ended up at the ER once again and have not been back to work this hole week let me tell you. I do not wish this on any one I have been sick so much this year. BRONCHITIS SUCKS..... Any how I seem to be doing better now (after 4 rounds of antibiotics...)
I got to go outside today and spend some time in the warm fresh air which was good for the lungs. As for the rest of my weekend I am going to try to get some more fresh air and will be going in and checking in with my doctor on Monday and hopefully will be back to work on Wednesday. I miss every one and cant wait to see my family on Memorial Day Weekend,

No comments:

Ryan

Ryan
You have to find your self in God before you know who you are.