Monday, April 28, 2008

Back to the Doctor we go....

We just got back from the doctor and it was a good and bad appointment. She didn't think that after all this time that I have bronchitis either, that or I had it but it was being made worse by the other medical problems I have. She thinks that it is acid reflux causing all the coughing and the burning throat. Either that or I have Asthma which I will be going in the the next couple of weeks for a 2 hour breathing test and we will see which one is causing all the troubles. It was nice to see a doctor with insurance after all this time. She was really fast at coming in to see me they signed me in came and got me and before they were done doing my stats she was already in the room. The plus side with me being so sick lately is that I have lost 9 pounds. Yeah me now I just need to keep up on the weight fight. Hopefully by this time next year I will be going in and getting my Lap Band surgery. I have to prove to her that I want it bad enough and loose 10 percent of my body weight for her to give me all the referrals that I need to get it done it has already been ok'ed by insurance. Well that is all for now it will be back to work with me on Wednesday. Finally we will have a double income once again.

No comments:

Ryan

Ryan
You have to find your self in God before you know who you are.