Monday, April 7, 2008

Vacation this year Maybe??????

Yes you heard it folks we are looking at planing a vacation for this September over our Anniversary week this year. We will be going back to Lincoln City to enjoy some good time and relaxing at the ocean. We will head down and maybe spend a day or two with Aunt Pat and Uncle Lawrence which are DeWaynes aunt and uncle but I love to spend time with them as well they are a hoot and Aunt Pat can out talk me and you all know how much I love to talk then we will head down to the ocean and eat at our favorite restaurants and fly are really big 6 foot kite. Oh and you cant forget the wonderful drive down the coast to Tillimook to get that Squeaky cheese!!! Got to love that stuff!! Ok well I was just sharing with everyone how excited i am about having a vacation and how we have something to look forward to coming up!!!!

1 comment:

CiaoBella! said...

I'm so happy for you both, Ryan. It sounds like everything is going well and your lives have turned around to the better!
Love you lots and hope you will comment on my blog again soon!
Love, Aunt Mary

Ryan

Ryan
You have to find your self in God before you know who you are.