Friday, April 11, 2008

Its Friday!!!

So I get to take a day off and it will be tomorrow so this will really be my Friday this week. DeWayne is in a Soft ball Tourney this weekend so we are going up to Othello for that, then we are heading up to Grand Coulee to see the family. I am so excited we will get to see Shawn and Jeanae and the kids which we have not seen since August so it will be nice to see them. We also get to see Randi and Kauleen since we have not seen them since Christmas. Then Sunday morning it is get up early and head back to Otown so that we can have another day of Softball it will just be nice to see family for a short time I am major excited. Now if I could just get rid of this cough everything else would be even better. TTFN!!!

2 comments:

CiaoBella! said...

Hi Ryan! I'm glad you had a good visit with your family. Uncle Tom and I won't get to see all those people but we will see your folks and R & K on Thursday. We get vacation, too!!
Love you lots!
Aunt Mary

Denise said...

Hi Ryan. I found your blog from Randi's site. Just wanted to say "HI".

Ryan

Ryan
You have to find your self in God before you know who you are.