Thursday, March 20, 2008

Yeah!!!!

DeWayne got a job today so things are starting to look up for us. He will be driving for Round Table Pizza for right now with some time he will still be looking for another job but as for right now that is where he with be driving. The tips will be great once again. Cash is always better to spend when you have it. We went out to dinner for DeWaynes birthday last night and had a great time just hanging out for his birthday. My birthday is Monday but I don't think that we will be doing much for it. We are going to meet mom and dad in Moses Lake for Easter dinner and visiting so that will be good to look forward to. I miss having them around just to hang out with. So any how I should get going as I just got home from work and haven't had much time to talk to my husband and hear everything about the new job. Hope you all have a great Easter if I don't write before then. Ryan

3 comments:

Pat and Allison Punteney said...

Dad and I can't wait to see you two too. We love you Mom

Randi said...

Congratulations Dewaynard on the job! Randi

CiaoBella! said...

Congratulations on the job and happy birthdays somewhat belatedly to both of you! with hugs and hugs! Aunt Mary and Uncle Tom

Ryan

Ryan
You have to find your self in God before you know who you are.