Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Good Morning!

Well it has been some time since i have written on this but it has been crazy busy around here with me going back to work and all. I have been working 12 hour days and even picked up a couple of extra shifts when it was to be my day off but, we need the money. DeWayne has been looking for a job with no luck and is starting to feel not so hot about him self. I hope some place calls him back soon he has applied at like 10 to 15 different places and no luck yet. It is his birthday tomorrow and we dont have any money to celebrate so i will make him a cake and hope it is ok with him. Mine is next monday and i know that i am not a kid any more but there is just something about that special day when everything is about you and when you dont have any money there is nothing to look foward to for it to be all about me. So as you can tell i am very bumbed that are birthdays are right around the corner because i would love to have money to celebrate. Thats about all i have on my mind now i will write more when i have some time i have to head out to my mother in laws and do the dishes now. Ryan

1 comment:

Randi said...

Happy Birthday DeWayne!!!

Ryan

Ryan
You have to find your self in God before you know who you are.