Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Back to work

Well it has been a good day the last day of being sick as the doctor has now released me to go back to work tomorrow. I am excited, nervous and apprehensive about going back to work since I have been gone for almost a month from work but we will see how it goes. The doctor could not do an ultra sound today so i will be going back in one month and getting one hopefully will have no trouble. For those of you that hadn't heard I had an infection in Uterus so I had not had a period in almost a year the doctor and i have have been working together so that hopefully here in the next year or some we can start having kids but that is still some time from now. For now we will be happy with that.

DeWayne is still looking for a job and we are still stressing about money but I will do my best to get as much OT at work so that we can have money to pay the bills at the end of the month. I tell you when it rains it pours in our family.

It is the start of the softball season this Saturday so we are hoping that he can find a job where he can have time to play his favorite sport. One of the guys that he plays with has paid for him to play in the tournament this weekend. So he is very excited.

Well I went to bed at 9 but could not sleep I just have too much going on in my head so I got up but I really need to be going to sleep here pretty soon as I have to be at work at 9:30 in the morning. So for now I am going to go to bed and will write more tomorrow after work.

1 comment:

Pat and Allison Punteney said...

so
Randi said you started a blog, good for you. I love the name. Hope work is going good for you this week, don't wear yourself out.
Love u lots Mom

Ryan

Ryan
You have to find your self in God before you know who you are.