Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Stress of life....

I would love to be able to say that life is just going great at this time but that is not the truth. I am very stressed out. I have a blood infection and have had it for weeks now so I have not been working which means that I am not bringing any money in for our my family. Then since last Wednesday we found out that my husband is no longer going to have a job because the place where he had worked is now closed. Then this morning we woke up and out Water heater had gone out and our freezer had frozen over. Something good has to come of all this because I really cant handle much more. I am hoping that as of Wednesday the doctor will tell me that everything is good and I can go back to work. I also am hoping that the doctor will let me know for sure wither or not DeWayne and I will be able to have kids or not as of right now they are saying that we probaly will not be able too. But I am not going to think of that untill the day that I am told for sure. Well I should get going and take my meds and go to bed I will talk to all later. Ryan

No comments:

Ryan

Ryan
You have to find your self in God before you know who you are.