Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Turning over a new Leaf...

"Today is the first day of the rest of my life. My healthy life the life that I was intend to have." I woke up this morning said it was going to be a good day and so far it has be wonderful. I joined Curves yesterday and today was my first work out and boy did it feel great. I got measured and made my goals for the next 3 weeks. (start small to end big) So I have set a goal of losing 5 lbs and to loose 2 inches total on my body. I also saw a nutritionist yesterday and she has put me on a 1500 calorie a day diet I know that sounds like a lot of calories but because I have been so sick lately she wants to start with that and if by week 4 I am not loosing 1-2 lbs a week she will then move to down to 1200 calories a day. So I have made my way to the store and have picked up the essentials of what I think I will need for the next week or so. Veggies are free so bring on the Cucumbers and Carrots and Celery. I sure am going to miss that Ranch dip but I want to see the new me and enjoy those veggies with nothing on them the way they were meant to be eaten. Fruit is perfect this time of year and oh my goodness the Grapes are FABULOUSSSSSS!!!! So from here on out we will be eating correctly and proportionately so that I can get healthy and maybe some day be able to run around with my little ones. 100 lbs to go and we can start trying to build our family. I would love the support from all my family and friends because as we all you this journey is a hard one and the motivation some times fades. I love you all and thank you in advance for your support. Love Ryan!!

2 comments:

Randi said...

I like the new setup! :) AND perfect way to start a "new looking" blog :) Power to ya! :)

Denise said...

I'm glad to hear that you are doing better. If it was me I would have held out longer and use the sick card to avoid the chores. Yuck! We missed you on the 4th. Love Denise

Ryan

Ryan
You have to find your self in God before you know who you are.