Monday, July 21, 2008

Weight and Stress

How come is it when you are stressed you eat more or at least i do I always feel hungery and no matter what i do i cant get full. Well with all the stress that is what this weekend has been like i just got off the scale and i have gained 3 of the seven i had lost well all this means is i have to work harder this week and i will be able to be down next week right!!!! No more crap food and more fiber so i can stay fuller longer! Ok well i have kept you all long enoght have a good day everyone!

2 comments:

Angie Bolter said...

Hi Ry! Thanks for the comment! It went great! She's out of surgery and doing great. I'm at home letting her rest and then will go back up soon after she sleeps for a while. I'll tell her you're thinking of her!! Man this was scary! I know you know because of what your mom went thru! ): Anyway, love ya and talk to you soon!!! Ang

Debbie~ said...

We've had our share of the weight battle, huh?! I'm losing slowly, I got a C-pap machine. (It forces air into me while I sleep, and I can finally sleep! I have sleep apnea and the leg creepy crawly jerky thing and together when I was tested they said I got about 1 min. of honest to goodness sleep...)So, now my Dr.says I'll lose weight because my body will stop wanting to hoard food, because thats how it was trying to get energy...(we'll see), so far, it seems to be working, down 33 lbs. or so...now I have to start exercising...but, for me this is a good thing...because I'm not going up! Yippie~ Don't beat yourself up for a couple of lbs. just get back to the 'BEING POSITIVE' AND KNOW YOU CAN DO IT!!! Love ya Ryan!
Aunt Debbie~

Ryan

Ryan
You have to find your self in God before you know who you are.