Monday, July 21, 2008

Tying Times

Sorry it has been so long since i have had time to sit down and let every one know what is going on in the life of Ryan and DeWayne. We first off i have been still having stomach issues so i have gone to see a Gastrointrologist last week and they let me know some interesting things about my stomach and what is happening. (I have been waiting on this feed back since I was in the Hospital) any how.... So i have ulcers in my esophagus and in my upper stomach what they are thinking is causing all the sores an pain in my stomach is that my food doesn't empty from my stomach in a timely manner most people have half of there food out of there stomach with in 90 min where as he thinks that mine stays in there from anywhere from 2.5 to 3 hours before it is half way gone so even by me eating smaller meals 6 times a day it still isn't helping that much because i still have food in my stomach from the time before. So with that all being said he put me on a medication that is not yet FDA approved but you can get it from Canada so that is what is we are going to do they have it all set up that they bill me for it but they get it from Canada for me. I sort of feel like a drug smuggler and it is prescribed to me..... :) Then i go in this following Monday and have the most lovely of test i get to have another Colonoscopy to see what they can find in my lower stomach he thinks he has a pretty good idea as to what is going on with my colon but just wants to be sure before he puts me on a medication for "Spastic Colon" doesn't this soooooo sound like something i would have it couldn't be anything normal it has to be spastic...

As for another issue here in our lives DeWayne has lost his job once again on Friday they let his whole team go from Senske Lawn and Tree. Which realllllly sucks he has sold all these lawn and tree and pest services and he will not get paid for any of them as he is no longer working for them and it was commission based so that is really making my blood boil he made that money for them almost 52 thousand dollars in revenue for them and he doesn't get to see the fruits of his labor. I am soooooo red with anger on this issue and you can tell my my jot on my soap box would show. Before I came home Friday night though he had went out and got him self another job that he starts today. He is going back to be a delivery driver for Round Table Pizza he will be the day time delivery person so he will get the big jobs that order pizzas and give nice size tips. We will see how the gas goes though with the price right now at $4.32 a gallon..... Hopefully the tips will be able to pay for gas every other day.

Besides that i don't think anything much is new i start my new 6 month shift at work this week so i will be working from Tuesday thru Saturday from 5:45am to 2:24 pm so lets hope my tired butt can get out of bed and be at work on time since that is sooooooooo early. No more staying up for me it is to bed by 9.

Ok well i love every one very much and miss you all hopefully every one is doing good and you are all enjoying the beautiful summer!!!!

No comments:

Ryan

Ryan
You have to find your self in God before you know who you are.