Thursday, July 10, 2008

The first Weigh-In

So today was my first weigh in date and after a week and a half of working out and watching what I eat I have lost 7lbs (thats with a holiday in there) I was very happy this morning when I went to work out and got on the scale and saw that number. Things are going pretty good untill we had friends over for dinner and games and they brought over Banana Cream pie one of my favorites. I had a piece but then went on with eating correctly once again. I hope by this time next year I will not be as hot and sweaty as I am now with it being sooooooo freakin hot over here. My normal schedule is to get up in the morning and then go work out come home take a shower and then go to work it sort of makes for a long day but i am hoping the shorter days are coming. They are making lots of changes at work and they all start on the 20th of this month. I will be getting a new boss and I will also be working a new schedule. 5:45-2:45 Tuesday thru Saturday. This will be good for DeWayne and I so we can have some time to do things together which we have not had time to do in months. So that is about all I have to say at this time I miss every one and hope everyone is doing good!

4 comments:

Pat and Allison Punteney said...

Great Job! I sure Dewayne is loosing some too with all the walking he is doing. Get used to hot, it has been close to or over 100 every day I have been down here. Love ya Dad

CiaoBella! said...

Ryan,
I've been trying (kinda')at the weight-loss thing, too. I've lost only 3 pounds and it's really, really hard! Stick to it, honey! I'm missing you and wishing you a cooler air conditioning setting!!
Love you lots,
Aunt Mary

Pat and Allison Punteney said...

Whats New? When you gonna update this thing? Miss you guys! Love ya dad

Ryan and DeWayne Hetrick said...

Thanks aunt Mary I havent been great on the eating side as of all the stress but from here on i have to start back up again i am still working out and loving it

Ryan

Ryan
You have to find your self in God before you know who you are.