Wednesday, June 25, 2008

It's back to work

Well once again i hope to be back to work tomorrow as it has been over a week and i am ready to go back to work. There has been lots of changes going on at work since i have been gone so i have been hearing from girls at work calling me and giving me heads up. I guess we will find out tomrrow for sure. I am still battling the sores on my toung and got another big one yesterday so i doubt that i will be going back to work full time right at first but it will be nice to at least being back to work period. I have been watching the Olympic trial today and cant wait till the Olympics start on 8-8-08 you better believe the DVR will be set to record everything. GO USA!!! Well that is about all that is going on now but i do hope that things are going good for everyone and that every one has a good ending to a nice week before the forth of July.

No comments:

Ryan

Ryan
You have to find your self in God before you know who you are.