Monday, November 10, 2008

Waiting

Well last night was but if i could just get some sleep that would be great i was up once again from11-12 then got up at 4 and couldn't make my self go back to sleep kept thinking that i would sleep in to late and there is to many things just going thru my head period... Let me tell you though I am so excited to hopefully get rid of all the pain that i have had for years and no one could tell me what it was. But lets hope this is it!!!! Well now mom just got up so i should go and visit with her can i tell you how glad that i am to have my mommy here with me when i going into surgery. OK well mom will update everyone later and once i am up and feeling like i can use the computer i will how it went.

No comments:

Ryan

Ryan
You have to find your self in God before you know who you are.