Thursday, November 6, 2008

The day has come...

Well we got all the news from the doctor yesterday. I will be going in on Monday ( not sure on the time yet find that out on Friday) and i will be having my right ovary removed with a mass that is about the size of a baseball 7 1/2 cm. he will remove that and at that time do a DNC of my uterus and my vi j j walls will all be scraped and he will also do a couple of biopsies of different spots in side and then last and least he will be removing the Skin Tag from the side of my leg.

I will be out of work for 4-6 weeks and will be at home so if anyone gets board give me a call. I will be doing a lot of knitting so that i have Christmas gifts to give to people.

I am sorry i have not written in so long there has been just to much stress lately and i wanted everyone to be excited for my sister and (PJ &Scooter)

I hope life is treating everyone else well and that every one else is healthy and not getting the nasty flu that is going around.

I will let everyone know how i am doing after surgery either that or mom dad or Randi will post how i am doing on there blogs. Love you all and thanks for the warm blessings and positive thoughts!

4 comments:

Cap'n Franko said...

Our thoughts are with you!

Angie Bolter said...

I'm thinking about you Ryan!!! Take it easy!

Hugs!

Nick, Megan, Chelsea and Tenlee said...

Our thoughts continue to come your way everyday. We are praying that all goes well and that it turns out to be nothing!!

We love you!

Debbie~ said...

Dear Ryan, I've been thinking about you a lot! I'm glad your mom will be with you and DeWayne, and it sounds like you'll be recuperating for awhile at the damn. What better person than YOUR OWN MOM, as your nurse! That's fantastic! We're sending positive thoughts of a speedy recovery your way!!!
Love YOU, Auntie Debbie & Jerry too!

Ryan

Ryan
You have to find your self in God before you know who you are.