Sunday, November 9, 2008

Getting Ready

So today is a day to get ready for the rest of the week. I go in tomorrow morning , my check in time is 8:45 and then I will or at least should be home tomorrow night. I am feeling nervous and a little anxious. I have been up that last two days at 5 in the AM going "what to do now?" I have started knitting with a group of girls at work so I have made two scarvs so far and the Knitting fairy has delivered me a basket of yarn and a new set of Bamboo knitting needles! All i have to get is one more small set so I can start making wash cloths for Christmas gifts. I really appreciate all the positive thoughts and prayers and i will make sure some one updates my blog so you all will know how it went. I have to be going now it is Sunday so that means it is football day and i have to share the computer! Love you all!

No comments:

Ryan

Ryan
You have to find your self in God before you know who you are.