Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Thank you so much for the friends and family who have given DeWayne and I support over the last couple of days. For those of you who don't know I went and saw the OBGYN on Monday and I am sad to say that DeWayne and I found out that we will not be having any children. My body is no longer producing Eggs to make babies at this time. This makes us both really sad and has taken a couple of days for the tears to stop. Not only that but the Doctor is going in on the 22nd to do a Biopsy on my uterus (11.5 inch needle going through my stomach and into my uterus) to make sure that I don't have uterine cancer. So we will wait till the 22 and see what will happen from there the doctor is going to put me on a med so that from here on out I will have my period every 3 months. I also have PCOS which looks like it runs in the family and could be the reason I have the Cysts on my ovaries and my uterus. So I would love all the positive thoughts and prayers that could come our way. We will keep you informed as we hear anything. Love to all Ryan and DeWayne.

4 comments:

Pat and Allison Punteney said...

I'm so glad you are sharing with everyone, the more keeping you in their prayers the better. You have been doing a super job since last weekend in keeping everyone informed. Love ya lots mom

Randi said...

Boo & Dewayne -

Love to you both! What tough news to hear..! Here's to a wealth of knowledge for the doctors, little to no pain biopsy, and a health sister! :) XOXOXO

Anonymous said...

Prayers are with you Ryan, and with your husband. Here's to a negative on the cancer.

Angie Bolter said...

Oh Ryan!! I am so sorry to hear this. I'll be thinking about you and will keep you in my prayers!

Love you and you know where to reach me if you want to talk!

Ang

Ryan

Ryan
You have to find your self in God before you know who you are.