Friday, October 10, 2008

Many Thanks!

Thank you so much to all of you who are keeping us in your thoughts and prayers it has defiantly made much a difference and a horrible week. Today I have finely felt a little more like my self laughing and joking with others at work. And of course that made it seem like i didn't have as many screamers!!! If you work on a call floor you would understand what a screamer is. We are both really anxious to get the Biopsy results to see what that his in store for us as well but what ever may come we both are trying to keep in mind that God knows what he is doing and will never give us more than we can handle he may test us but he knows how far. Please keep the good thoughts and prayers coming our way as we would love to have a great weekend that is relaxing and not so full of stress. Love and appreciation to everyone.

3 comments:

Cori's Stories said...

I love you and only hope that you see that everything happens for a reason. Your life will be wonderful, no matter what is given to you. Maybe this is your chance to save a child that needs a mommy so badly. I really do love you and am here if you ever want to just cry about it, I will listen.

Denise said...

I just heard about the biopsy while we were on vacation. I'm sorry I haven't replied sooner. No email in Elmer City. I love you, I love you, and I love you. I am sending hugs, kisses and good thoughts your way. BTW, have I told you that I love you!!
Denise

CiaoBella! said...

Love and hugs, Ryan. And bigger hugs!
Aunt Mary

Ryan

Ryan
You have to find your self in God before you know who you are.