Sunday, June 15, 2008

Long time no write.....

Well i am sorry for all those who come to read my blog i know that i have not been very good at updating it lately. I have been sick alot this year and not really sure why because i have never been this sick before. It all started in November with Brocotiuts then in feb i had a tooth pulled and then in the first of march i got really sick with the flu and then wet back to work in later March the i went back to work and got really sick once again and i think i finally get rid of everything and then my tooth breaks two weeks ago things were going fine at first but then starting this last wednesday my toung started getting swollen and hurting really bad same with my thought well today it was so swollen that i couldnt swollow so it was back to the ER with me and now i have and Bacterial infection in my mouth. Trust me i do now wish this on any one it hurts sooooo bad. Those poor infants who get this no wonder they get cranky when they get Thrush it hurts like hell. It is a good diet since i cant eat anything with out pain I will write more later i am just in too much pain right now.

1 comment:

CiaoBella! said...

Get well, Ryan. Take good care!
Aunt Mary

Ryan

Ryan
You have to find your self in God before you know who you are.